Wednesday, September 29, 2010

halloween...

       I'm making up for lack of posts with all my posts today....Halloween is fast approaching and it being Buddy's first Halloween I am making a big deal of it, of course. I have bought Lil E cute little Halloween apparel that he will have to wear the whole month of October in order to wear it all. I love all the cute little "Daddy's little monster" and "I love my mummy" stuff, I am such a sucker for cheesy holiday apparel. Not to mention I found the cutest footy skeleton PJ's, that glow in the dark, yes you heard me they glow in the dark! Carters.com for anyone that wants to probably terrify their child when they wake up in the middle of the night and look down and see that they are glowing. Anyways it being his big first Halloween, I have gone over a ton of websites looking for the PERFECT Halloween costume for my little monster. Here are the finalists, please feel free to chime in and tell us your favorite!!!
Infant Lil Elephant CostumeInfant Toddler Mischievous Monkey CostumElite Lil' Lion Infant Toddler Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment