Friday, September 3, 2010

football season

       Football season is among us and now that I have been married to a formal football player and married into a die hard football family, I cannot help but feel the excitement for whats to come this season. We are raising Easton with a love for 3 college football teams in particular. First being Mississippi State Brian's former school where he played football. Second Alabama, where Papa Jack played and coached football, not to mention Grandma (Mrs. White) is the most dedicated Alabama fan ever to have walked this Earth. Third, but certainly not last Florida State, my beloved school. Also where Uncle Josh, Uncle Andy, Aunt Manne, and Aunt Julz all went to school. Uncle Andy is always making sure that Easton has some Florida State Apparel because he thinks I show more love to the other two schools :)We go to many of the Mississippi State games since Starkville is only about 1hr 45 min away. Also last year we made it to just about every Alabama game, including the AWESOME SEC championship where we beat the not so loved Gators. Anyways back to what I was saying. Tomorrow is Easton's first real Mississippi State football game (we don't count being in my tummy all football season last year). It is not a big game but we are so excited to take him, we thankfully have club seats so it won't be too loud for little man. Brian is excited to show him everything and I am excited to dress him in his adorable apparel and of course shop for more when we are there. Below are some pictures of  Buddy on his double sided Mississippi State/Florida State quilt Brian's sweet grandmother made for him. He has an Alabama one too but that resides at Papa Jack and Grandma's house in FL. So be looking for a post of Lil E's first game, I will be sure to take lots of pics and videos. (I promise to post videos once I figure out how!) So until then, GO STATE, ROLL TIDE, AND GO FSU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment