Tuesday, November 16, 2010

warm tootsies...

     My sweet baby boy is growing like a weed! Everytime I turn around he is growing and changing it is nuts! Today we had the first glimpse of his first tooth coming thru! I cannot believe it, my little baby is about to have a tooth and Saturday he will be 6 months, oh he is growing up too fast :(  We have been enjoying the shift in weather and are ready and waiting for the holidays. I am happy to report that since yesterday Lil E and I have been enjoying the Christmas tunes on XM and it is GLORIOUS! Speaking of Christmas, Lil E received an early Christmas gift to keep those cute little tootsies warm thru this cold Mississippi winter. I had been drooling over these boots for a good couple of months or so looking at them online just about everynight until Brian finally saw how much I wanted them and ordered them. I got a pair of UGGS when we moved here and I am highly addicted to them since winter here is FREEZING so I just had to have some for my little man. These are by far the cutest things I have ever seen and he has received tons of compliments on them! I hope everyone is enjoying cooler weather and please tune into your XM radio channels 4 and 23(Sirius channels 3&4) for some Christmas cheer!









No comments:

Post a Comment