Monday, November 8, 2010

penelope t...

    To all of my styling friends.... as most of you know my wonderful sister-in-law, Manne owns a boutique, Penelope T down in Tampa http://www.penelopetboutique.com/. She is by far the most fashionable person I know (right there next to my other sister-in-law Julz).  Even though her store is in Tampa I have been and received so many FABULOUS items, they sell beautiful dresses, jeans, tops, handbags, amazing shoes and so much more!  The plans are for Penelope T to open in Jax Beach come this Spring!! (I can't wait!!!) Manne and Nickie are bringing a trunk show to Ponte Vedra on November 16th for a little preview, to all of those who can make it I promise you won't be disappointed and will probably find A LOT of awesome things! All the details are below, and if you can't make it please check out their website http://www.penelopetboutique.com/ and you can order over the phone and they will help you dress to impress(cheesy I know) :) Also if you are on facebook go become a fan of their page!

No comments:

Post a Comment