Friday, November 5, 2010

baby it's cold outside...

      We are still here, just slacking in the blog world. As soon as I find time to blog the timer on the laundry goes off, Lil E grabs my attention or something always seems to pop up that takes me away. So I hope the pics below make up for my lack of posts. We have been enjoying the weather lately and it is CHILLY! Today the high was 55 and tonight it is suppose to get down to 29! Lil E has been enjoying wearing all of his cute winter apparel, including lots of warm fuzzy fleece, the sweetest littlest coat ever, beanies and something special on his feet ( which I will show you in a few days). I cannot believe it is already November and the holidays are upon us. Is it too early for Christmas music or perhaps Christmas Vacation?? I already have all the Christmas movies in my mind I want us to watch with Lil E. I CANNOT wait for his first Christmas and his first Thanksgiving(which we just found out we are going to FL for!!) Anyways Lil E is 5 1/2 months and growing like a little weed, he is in 9 month clothes with lots of 12 month in there too. He just got a new toy which he seems to LOVE! It is a walker and he loves playing the music and trying to make his way around, I will say that this is the ONE toy that Cricket is NOT thrilled we got him, because he always makes his way right after her :) I promise to blog more so please keep checking back!! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and is enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather!!!







1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly happy little guy!! So thrilled to see all of you in a few weeks!!! :) Love to all

    ReplyDelete