Monday, March 28, 2011

beach...

We had a wonderful time in FL spending  time with family and celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Stoddard who are celebrating their honeymoon as we speak. Although it was a short trip and a long day at the airport yesterday (9hours people!) we are home and we are exhausted. Below are the pics of Easton at the beach, we didn't go for long but he LOVED it, I can't wait till this summer when we can take him and he can actually get in the water. He loved the sand and was memorized by the waves. We put his tiny feet in the ocean but it was FREEZING! Anyways hope everyone had a great weekend! Wedding pics to come later today!
getting ready for the beach
this is my fav, my cool little man


tootsies in the water



pointing at the waves


mom and dad

GG

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny! I love your blog and keeping up with you and your precious little Easton! You are such a great mamma! I love how we have the same taste :) Same walker, baby bjorn, duck bath...and I'm sure there are many more things :) I miss you and hope you are well and hopefully we'll be able to get our little ones together sometime this summer! Love you!-Callie

    ReplyDelete