Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November

Finally we are back! Sorry for the LONG delay that was caused by our move and the fact that we just found my computer today! We are all moved and settled in! Moving is no fun in the first place but especially a NIGHTMARE when you are pregnant but we have everything pretty much set up including the twins nursery! (pics to come)
Updates: Everyone is doing good, Easton is loving being near all our family he gets to see them a ton. The twins are growing oh so fast and oh so big. Our last appointment 3 weeks ago the were both weighing in at a whopping 4 pounds each which is great. Our doctor told us that they don't know they are sharing in there and are growing at the rate of singletons. As I am so happy that they are doing so good having all the extra weight on my belly is KILLING ME! I have just reached the point of no return of being so uncomfortable and I know that will only go down from here on out. A big props to the most wonderful husband ever that has picked up my slack, put up with my MANY complaints and gives me a back rub pretty much every night. We had a small scare yesterday with some preterm contractions that sent us to the hospital but were quickly under control with some medicine. We have a scheduled c-section on the 7th of December although the doctor is highly skeptical that I will make that date, but we shall see! Please everyone keep us in your prayers that my littlest boys stay in and cook as long as possible! I will post pics soon of our new home! Hope everyone is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment