Monday, February 7, 2011

going forward..

We are still here! Sorry I have been MIA lately! Little E is growing up before our eyes so fast every time I blink he is doing something new. He took his first crawl steps (forward) this weekend, we were so excited and just know the days are numbered before he is completely mobile. Also his top 2 teeth came in so now he has a total of four, they are just now thru so you can barely see them, once I can snap a good pic I will share them with everyone. He has learned to play patty cake(so cute),wave bye bye(adorable) and grind his new teeth together(worse than someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard). Anyways we are completely ready for spring and I am so tired of the COLD weather! I hope everyone is fantastic!
loves wearing daddy's hat...

Papa Jack and GG came to visit!


fishing for Cricket...

yay for going forward!

best buds


daddy's boy

No comments:

Post a Comment