Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011...

    Happy New Year everyone! A couple days late of course. Things have been quiet around here since we have been back. Our New Year's Eve was low key, we spent most of  it in the laundry room as we had tornados! It was insane they were too close for comfort so all four of us (Cricket included) were jammed in the laundry room with every pillow in the house surrounding us. Luckily the tornado did not hit us but we had lots of flooding and horrible storms. Once those past Buddy went to bed around 7 and then we started our Modern Family DVD marathon. Brian gave me the first season for Christmas ( for those who do not know about it, it is the GREATEST show on TV right now in my opinion the best I have ever seen) we enjoyed ringing in 2011 watching the hilarious episodes. It comes on Wednesday nights on ABC and I highly recommend you tune in! So not the most exciting New Year's but probably the best one I have ever had. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs as well and are enjoying the new year so far!




1 comment: