Friday, December 3, 2010

sick...

     Due to being sick I haven't blogged since we got home. Thankfully Lil E is better since the Florida trip but I was still getting over it and now have the stomach flu and Brian has what we had really bad! So we are still working on getting healthy and I am working on getting back to blogging because I have some cute pics to share! In the mean time if you are bored Easton is up on the Gerber website and you can go vote for him if you please! We would appreciate it!!! There is a nice college scholarship for the winner and I am sure college by then will be a million dollars...  All you have to go to is this site http://www.gerber.com/photo/#/gallery/ you have to search for Easton from Brandon and he is the 2nd on the list!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment